Strikin' a pose baby.
We all got snowshoes as a family for Christmas this year (: I am not to sure my kids were as excited as I was. I have been asking for them every year . Now, to tell the truth this is probably the first I have gone in about 9 yrs. But, I think I still can love it, right? Cory and I are huge outdoorsy people. Not only do we love being out in nature, we also love to preserve our mother earth...Yes, you can call us hippies if you like. I wear the term proudly! Anyway, we finally got our shoes this year and how exciting and quite the adventure it was to go with two adults and 3 kids. We felt bad that we couldn't bring out pup.
The kids did magnificent on their first time ever and I would say we did about 2 miles. We were trying to make it to the warming hut..never quite did that day. My little Lupe was awesome at it. She is my one that is a bit hesitant to try new things, but I think we found a sport that she likes. Ethan is the energizer bunny and he is a natural at most things like his papa. Bear well she is two and was just happy to be on daddy's back. The weather sucked and it was BUTT cold but they never complained. I am learning more and more that my hobbies are enjoyed much more with my little family in tow.
Peace! |
|
|
|
1 comment:
You should post more often. Once a year is not good enough!
Devin
Post a Comment